With over 14 years of experience in Healthcare, Health Insurance, Commercial and Corporate Law, Regulatory Compliance and Governance, Company Secretarial Practice, Construction, and Hospitality, Osahon presently serves as an Associate Partner at the firm.
He is presently the Head, Legal & Compliance at Evercare Hospital Lekki Limited, a 165-bed, private tertiary care hospital in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State offering a range of specialty medical services, laboratory and virology testing services and ancillary technical services.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Benin and was called to the Nigerian bar in 2007. He also holds a master’s degree in International Commercial Law from Cardiff University, a Russel 20 University in the United Kingdom.
Osahon is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association and served as a member of the National Welfare Committee between 2021 and 2022, where the Committee brought changes in the welfare of Nigerian lawyers, such as the commencement of the Health Insurance scheme for lawyers.
He has participated in and attended the under-listed seminars and workshops:
- Building the Workplace of our Dreams by Dale Carnegie (October 2019)
- Investigations, Compliance, and Ethics: Best Practices from the Frontline by Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie ICE Academy (November 2018)
- PMP Exam Prep Course, ID# DCL 002072011 by DexNova Consulting Limited (August 2018)
- Creating Memorable Experiences – A Transformational Patient Experience Management Training by Team One Consulting (May 2018)
- Workshop on Medico-Legal Aspect of Healthcare Delivery by Trigen Healthcare Solutions (May 2013)
- Workshop on Alternative Dispute Resolution by DCON House between 2007–2008.
Osahon has successfully engaged in out-of-court resolution of disputes involving private and public entities.